On today’s episode we talk about how to experiment in sales and find the best channel for your business’ success. Experimentation is an important thing in both sales and marketing. Many founders make the mistake of putting their eggs in one basket. Experimenting is key to finding what method works well for a product or a team.
We tell you what’s the best way to experiment with your sales team and how to take lessons away from your successes as well as the failures.
The points we mentioned today:
- How to generate leads
- How to reach out to leads
- What factors can be experimented with by a sales team
- Why hiring multiple sales people can weed out flukes
- Why women make great salespeople
- Steli’s Snapchat Experiment
- How A/B Testing works and is useful
- Why experimentation is temporary and should be flexible
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!