So many times we get caught up in first world problems. A first world problem is a minor issue or problem that really irritates us. It’s something that is small and won’t matter the next day. Nevertheless, people allow these problems to paralyze or torture them.
On today’s episode we help you cope with a first world problem and suggest ways to help others who are focused on a first world problem.
What we discussed today:
- What is a first world problem
- Using the Regret Framework
- Hiten’s question: Is this going to matter in…?
- Steli’s question: What will happen next?
- How to practice gratitude
- How to think about a first world problem
- Helping others verbalize their problems
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!