We talk about PR (Public Relations) today. This is an interesting topic because it’s subjective. PR is only worth the time and energy you’re willing to put into it. Too many agencies or con artists claim they can meet a startup’s need. Unfortunately you can waste a lot of money and time that way.
Today we talk about legitimate ways to stir up PR and when it is a practical expense for your business.
The topics we covered on today’s episode:
- Why do you need PR?
- The 2 reasons to do PR?
- How PR can make your startup seem larger.
- How to use PR as an opener to larger companies.
- Using PR to raise money.
- PR as a strategic tool.
- How to do PR.
- The difference between outsourcing, in-housing, and DIY.
- The benefits of DIY (Do It Yourself.)
- How to reach out to journalists, bloggers, etc.
- The importance of giving the media a direct line to you.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!