On our last episode we discussed the benefits and importance of writing postmortems. So on today’s episode we discuss the benefits of writing in business in general. Writing things down has become crucial in modern business. The rise of digital media has made the use of text the most important mode of communication.
Today we discuss why this return to written communication is important and why putting your company’s thoughts and ideas to paper is a good idea.
Here are today’s points:
- The difference between talking and writing.
- The benefits of writing down information.
- Lessons startups can take from Amazon.
- How writing has changed modern business.
- Writing as a tool in business.
- The role interpretation has in a verbal conversation.
- How writing can help a team reach alignment.
- The benefits of a clarification or summery email after a meeting.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!