This episode is a Q & A session. When we did the live chat last month we had a number of unanswered questions. We got a ton of questions online and we’ll do our best to answer as many as we can.
We answered questions on several topics including:
- When we were wrong about entrepreneurship
- How our families (specifically our spouses) handle the up and down nature of startups
- How to build a diverse team
- What is a real entrepreneur?
- How to get a startup through a rough economy
- Why you need to anticipate the future
- What the plans for the future are for the podcast
We also discussed some topics that we did whole episodes on such as when it’s appropriate to do a remote demo for potential clients. To learn more about demos you can email Steli at email@example.com for a copy of his book on the subject and his send you a link to the episode.
Also we plan on doing a live chat on Slack, so click here for more information on that!
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!