We just came back from MicroConf. We had a great time and we met and reconnected with some awesome people.
For those who don’t know, MicroConf is a conference for self-funded startup companies to come together for a few days and share their success, their expertise, and just support the community that has developed.
We discuss the speakers we saw at MicroConf and what the future of self-funded startup business looks like from our view.
We discussed the following points today:
- The Q & A session, the workshops, and everything we did at the conference
- How MicroConf has evolved since the first event
- The numerous speakers who shared their startup experiences
- How freelancers are going to change the community
- The growth of the self-funded startup community in general
Resources from today’s episode:
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!