Being in a startup has become “the cool thing” to do, but lots of corporate people are hesitant to make a move. On today’s The Startup Chat we discuss how to deal with people or potential employees who have had a corporate background. Many corporate people are curious about the startup world, but are afraid of the differences.
We talk about these differences and how as a startup owner you can find the right people for your team. We discuss why people are on the fence with working for a startup. We also talk about how to meet teams and find out if startups are for you.
The topics we discussed during today’s episode are below:
- The reasons people don’t make the jump from corporate to startup
- How to take smaller steps to the change
- How to be valuable to startups
- Meeting the right team
- Creating a realistic company introduction
- Why leaving corporate isn’t a permanent thing
- Why this decision is great and exciting
- Why corporate businesses are a great recruitment ground
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!