Steli received an email from a listener a while back and asked him to offer some guidance on her situation. The listener has launched a product with her team, but nobody is buying it. On today’s The Startup Chat we’re going to answer this listener’s concerns and offer some advice on how to respond to a failed product launch.
It’s important to remember that every launch is different and the circumstances dictate how to respond. Steli tells us how he answered this listener and why he gave the answer he did.
The points we mentioned today are below:
- When it is the time to panic
- The importance of knowing who would use the product
- Why some founders and teams create evidence to support a false belief
- The right questions to ask a beta tester
- Keeping your expectations realistic
- How to deal with your team after a failure
- Why you need a sounding board
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!