On today’s The Startup Chat we talk about how to come up with good business ideas. Ideas come from all sorts of places. People get ideas by:
- Coming up with solutions to a problem
- Bringing an idea from one medium (or place) to another
- Doing something better than someone else
All of these are valid and useful to find a good idea.
On today’s episode we discuss how we get new ideas and why it’s important to come up with a lot of ideas.
The other points we made today are:
- Why frustration is a common catalyst for ideas
- How thinking of ideas is like building a muscle
- Why you should make a list
- What to do with an idea
- How to handle critical feedback
- Why you should “sleep on it”
- Why you need to surround yourself with creative people
- Why you should read more
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!