Customer support is essential to any successful business. It can be frustrating and it be eye-opening. On today’s episode we discuss how we handle customer support We also discuss what you can learn from a support team and when to move to a larger team.
The topics we discussed today are:
- How a customer support team gets to know the customers
- Why founders should be a part of support in the early stages
- How support teams can help a sales team
- How support teams can help marketing teams
- Customer Support vs. Customer Success
- Nothing is “new” the changing terminology of customer support
- How to scale a customer support team
- What to consider when building a global support team
- Ways to encourage feedback
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!