Our topic today is how to deal with a crisis. So many people hit a wall when a crisis rears its ugly head. There are right ways and wrongs ways to deal with a crisis.
During today’s episode we’re going to share some of our experiences with crises and how to keep your head during a crisis.
What we discussed today:
- What is a crisis?
- Why sounding boards are useful during a crisis
- Asking the question: “Is it going to matter in…?”
- The difference between action people and “frozen” people
- The importance of business liability insurance
- The small steps to take during a crisis
- How to find help in a crisis
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!