On this episode, we talk about how to go about redesigning your company website so you can present a current and polished product to your customers. Close.io is in the middle of planning a website redesign, and Hiten has advice for Steli on how to make it as painless as possible.
If you’re having similar issues in your business, then today’s episode is a good jumping off point.
The topics we discussed today:
- Why you should update your website on a regular basis.
- How to create multi-page content.
- Who should be in charge of the website?
- Why the founder plays a key role.
- How your audience can help.
- How to focus your design for your audience.
- How to deal with negative feedback or results.
- What research needs to into the project before you begin.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!