On today’s The Startup Chat we talk about how to manage a relationship with your investors. This part of business isn’t really talked about. There are tons of resources for how to get investors into your business, but not how to deal with them. We are going to address that today on the podcast.
There are 3 types of investors: The positive, the negative, and the neutral. We’re going to tell you how to work with each and how to know which is which.
Here are the topics of today’s episode:
- What a successful fundraiser does.
- Why you need to keep your investors informed.
- How an investor can outgrow your company.
- How investors can be helpful.
- What is a positive investor and how should you treat them?
- What is a neutral investor and how should you treat them?
- What is a negative investor and how should you treat them?
- How to avoid negative investors.
- The types of a negative investors.
- The dangers of a child/parent mindset.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!