There is this idea that teaching is the edge a company has over its competitors. On today’s The Startup Chat we talk about teaching your audience and how that helps your company. We talk about what is teaching and how to use it.
The topics we covered today:
- What is teaching?
- How teaching helps company marketing.
- The common criticisms of the teaching method.
- Figuring out what you should teach.
- How teaching builds trust with your audience.
- What sort of information can be taught to your customers.
- How teaching attracts both customers and employees.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!