On today’s The Startup Chat, we discuss being thoughtful in business. The word thoughtfulness brings to mind being considerate to employees and clients, but our main point is the thoroughness of thoughtfulness.
So on today’s episode we discuss how to think your business decisions through and present them in a logical way.
The topics we discussed today are:
- The definition of thoughtful.
- How to be more thoughtful. (What happens next?)
- Why you should try to see things from another perspective.
- What is attention to detail?
- How to create a system where thoughtfulness is encouraged.
- The importance of alignment.
- Why writing a plan is a good tool.
- How to consider your team’s abilities.
- Asking “who is responsible?”
- The right questions to ask.
- How to own an outcome.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!