Laziness is a word that is thrown around quite a bit. But is it really laziness? On today’s episode we discuss what is laziness and is it a bad thing? The answer might surprise you. We also discuss what causes or perpetuates laziness.
These are the points of today’s conversation:
- What is laziness?
- The definition of “lazy.”
- The negative connotations of Laziness.
- Being lazy vs. being smart
- Why laziness happens.
- Laziness has personal definitions.
- Why nobody is lazy all the time.
- How personal definitions change over time or with circumstances.
- How to know when you are being lazy.
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!