269: Encore Episode – How to Start a Side Business
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Many people want to start a side business, but don’t know how to do it. It’s really easy to start a business nowadays, but it’s tough to keep it going. We’re going to tell you how to establish your own side business today.
The points we made today:
- Side business owners are business owners
- Be proud of your business
- Know your skills
- How can you use your skills
- Using online platforms to advertise your skills
- How writing an e-book is a smart choice
- Why you need to take one step at a time (versus spending a lot of money)
- Keep realistic goals
- Don’t “cheat” your paying employer
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.