In today’s episode, we’ll be talking about how to develop your search tactics to find exactly what you’re after. We’ll also be talking about the different aspects of content consumption and the changes you should be making to increase productivity and efficiency.
Steli and Hiten have been developing their search tactics for quite a while, so it’s safe to say they really know what they’re talking about. Keep your ears open, because we’ll be discussing:
- How to use search engines to answer all your questions
- How to use Google to your advantage
- Why you should develop the habit of looking things up
- Steli and Hiten’s top tricks and tactics to finding (almost) anything
- How to perform different types of searches to increase efficiency
We then dive into content consumption: something we do every day, and at times, don’t even realize. Depending on what you’re doing, you can waste a lot of time looking through articles and searching for quality content, but that can change today. In this episode, you’ll be getting the low-down on:
- How to determine quality of content
- The most common mistakes people make when building habits around content consumption
- Our favorite search engines and how to use them
- How to consume content and get it to bubble up
- How to build better content consumption habits
Do you have any hacks, tactics, or ideas about how to use Google and find answers? How do you consume content? Join our group on Facebook and tell us more! We’ve almost reached a thousand members, so join us today and you may just be the lucky #1000.
Links and resources mentioned:
Our Facebook group is going strong! In fact, we just introduced our 1,000th Member! It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. Please join us in our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation.
We would like your email address at The Startup Chat because we will be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things with the people who are only on our email list. Click the link above to and fill out the email address box to become part of the community.
Want Steli & Hiten to record more episodes of The Startup Chat?
Help us promote the podcast by subscribing on iTunes and writing a review! After you’ve published your review, send us an email with your mailing address. You’ll get Steli’s book The Ultimate Startup Guide to Outbound Sales + a free 15 minute call with either Hiten or Steli to talk about your business (limited availability; first come, first serve). Click here to make it happen!