120: MicroConf 2016 Q&A with Hiten & Steli
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
On today’s episode we share the Q & A session we did at MicroConf 2016. We jump right to it, so give this episode a listen to hear our answers for these questions.
- What onboarding advice can we give
- How to find an ideal 3rd party integration
- Our strategies for making sales
- Our strategies on handling burn out
- What are the best times for cold calling
- How to find your market
- Why you should hire for experience
- How to branch out in marketing
- How to find a great marketing person
- How to show confidence in your selling
- How to stay productive when launching a new marketing campaign
- How to grow from a vertical
- How to set a price point without an established metric
- How to design a marketing strategy
We invite you to join our Facebook group. It’s great to have such an incredible group of entrepreneurs out there making it happen every day. We’d love to hear from you; please feel free to join our Facebook group and share your experiences, challenges, and motivation with us and the rest of Startup Chat community.
We appreciate having your email address at The Startup Chat because we’ll be sharing some special podcast episodes and other things exclusively with the people on our email list. Click the link above and fill out the email address box to become part of the community today!
As always, you can hit us up on Twitter @Steli or @hnshah, #thestartupchat.